Sunday, December 13, 2009
Worlds Worst Blogger
I believe that it was a year ago almost to the day that Mary Zollinger declared to me that I might just be World's Worst Blogger? Well, I believe that I have lived up to the title most diligently. Today however I find myself with an unusual amount of uninterrupted time and a computer so. . . . . . .Yea, I am blogging. I thought I would post the lovely Halloween characters that live with me in an effort to actually post something. I will try to overcome the worst blogger stereotype and blog a little more frequently. No Promises!
Posted by Peach at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am glad your figured out the video posting, because this video of Porter is "a must see"!! Good luck with the more frequent updating!
Oh my goodness, an update! I am glad you didn't forget about this blog world. Miss you... Love you.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/keuntungan-kta-bca-payroll-2020/
Post a Comment